Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Archur Aaron Vanderpool


So, about a week ago I went in for an ultrasound thinking I was 9 weeks along. It really scared us because there was a sac but we couldn't see a baby or a bean or anything. We were prepared that this might be the most common type of miscarriage. I received a blessing from Jonathan in which I was told and he was sure everything was fine. Either way, I was at peace which was really confusing. I went back in today to see what we could see since the sac last week was measuring about 5 1/2 weeks (right on the border of when you can see anything anyway). This is what we found. I am 6 1/2 weeks. There is a great heartbeat and Jonathan and I are expecting that this is yet another boy. Don't ask, but Archur Aaron Vanderpool is due DEC. 31, 2009. Appropriate right. So, I did the only think I could do. I came home and got sick. I hate this part. But at least I know he is still with me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kari! I love that you have a blog now! You were the only posting on the family blog. Well...I tried to post sometimes but I never have anything interesting to say! lol I can't wait to meet my new *nephew* :)

    ReplyDelete