Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Funny Story


So here is my funny story. With Jon so busy and me not able to...our lawn has become a forest of weeds standing about 5 1/2 feet tall. Neglect I know. But think of a weed that tall, the base is huge and normal weed eaters can't make it thru the base. So Jon went to Home Depot and got a metal attachment for the weed eater that would cut thru the base. So Jon gets the whole thing put togeather and my neighbor and I are out on the lawn in the shade watching Jon work. Asher and Alex and our neighbors boy Seth are on the slide and at this point Asher is all the way at the top about to slide down when Jon started trying to start the weed eater. I have never seen anyone start a weed eater on the first pull. Have you? Plus, with the added weight of the blade Jon is pulling and pulling and pulling. He is on his eighth or ninth pull when Asher shouts at the top of his litle voice,"Daddy, your embarrasing me".I laughed so hard and had to call my Mom and tell her. Jon didn't hear a word of it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment